WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM AND ABOUT YOU.
We collect contact information. We might collect your name and street address if you create an account or register on our site. We might also collect your phone number or email address.
We collect payment information. We collect your credit card number if you make a purchase.
We collect demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and age. We may also collect your zip code. We might collect this when you engage with our websites or contact us.
We collect information you submit or post. We collect reviews and comments that you post on our site. We also collect information when you contact us.
We collect other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We may collect certain device IDs and your GPS location when using mobile devices. We collect this information using the tracking tools described below. To control those tools, please read the “choices” section below.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN DIFFERENT WAYS
We collect information directly from you. If you register on our site or sign up for our emails we collect information from you. We also collect information if you contact us or enter a promotion.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you. We may also use tracking pixels. We collect information about users over time when you use this website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way. Learn more about these tools and how you can control them.
We get information about you from third parties. Our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
We combine information. We may combine information that we have collected oﬄine with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
WE USE INFORMATION AS DISCLOSED AND DESCRIBED HERE.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to respond to your customer feedback. We may use your information to notify you about changes to your account.
We use information to improve our services. We may use your information to make our websites better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use your information to protect our company and our customers. We also use information to protect our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might provide you with information about new products and special oﬀers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about our products and services. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party oﬀers or products we think you might ﬁnd interesting. To learn about your choices for these communications, read the “choices” section below.
We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may contact you about your account or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES.
We will share information within the ROHL family of brands.
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who operate our sites or provide analytics. We also share information with companies that send emails for us or run a promotion.
We may share your information with our business partners. We will share information with third parties to jointly promote a product or service. These partners may send you information about events and products by mail or email.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. If part of our business is sold we may include user information as part of that transaction.
We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you from time to time.
YOU HAVE CERTAIN CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. If you object to our use of your information for direct marketing purposes, please email us at please email us at email@example.com . Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
You can control tools on your mobile devices. For example, you can turn oﬀ the GPS locator notiﬁcations on your phone.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
THESE SITES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN.
Our sites where this policy is found are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identiﬁable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can contact us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line.
WE USE STANDARD SECURITY MEASURES.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
WE STORE INFORMATION BOTH IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Information we maintain may be stored both in and outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not aﬀord the same level of protection as those in your country.
WE MAY LINK TO SITES OR APPS OR HAVE THIRD PARTY SERVICES ON OUR PLATFORMS WE DON’T CONTROL.
If you click on a link to a third party site, you will be taken to a website we do not control. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of that website. Read the privacy policies of other websites carefully. We are not responsible for these third party sites.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also write to us or call at:
Attn: Customer Care
Irvine, CA 92618
Information for California Consumers: Your California Privacy Rights
Disclosures Related to Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data, as these terms are defined by the CCPA.
• Categories of Personal Data Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we may have collected one or more of the following categories of personal data: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal data that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
• Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We may collect personal data for one or more of the following business purposes: to provide, maintain and improve our product services; to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity related to our products; to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities as well as protect the rights and property of Us and others; facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards ; product warranty support; product service and functionality support; product registration; to complete product order requests; to respond to product inquiries; to respond to requests about product information or where and how to have products installed; to respond to product complaints; legal defenses; and, sales related purposes.
• Categories of Sources of Personal Data: We may have collected personal data from you from one or more of the sources described here: mobile applications which you downloaded onto your phone; our connected products; customer requests made by you, for example on-line, through customer service or by mail; social media; emails received from you; shipping companies; product distributors and installers; and third party marketing related companies.
• Categories of Personal Data Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we may have disclosed the following categories of personal data for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, internet and electronic network activity information, commercial information, audio and visual information, and demographic information.
• Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data: We may share your personal data with one or more of the third parties described here: between and among companies which are under common ownership with Us; vendors, service providers and consultants that perform services on our behalf; companies which store and process data on our behalf; companies which perform data analytics for us; companies which help service and install our products; companies which help deliver and track our products that are ordered, replaced or repaired; companies which provide information to you about where to find or have installed our products and services; law firms; companies which send to you information about products on our behalf ; and, companies which you request Us to share your Personal Data with.
Your Consumer Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal data, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal data, subject to certain exceptions. California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal data, if a company is selling their data. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPAbelow. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf; however, we will need proof that the agent is authorized by you and will need to confirm your identity. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA. Note, however, for your protection, we will be unable to fulfil some of the requests summarized below if we or a third party verification service we employ is unable to verify your identity.
Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal data we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal data we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal data. You may make these requests by calling 1-800-777-9762 or visiting this page https://houseofrohl.com/ccpa. We will verify your request by using a third party identity verification service. Please note that, for your safety, we cannot fulfil certain requests if we cannot verify your identity.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by calling 1-800-777-9762 or visiting this page https://houseofrohl.com/ccpa. We will verify your request by using a third party identity verification service. Please note that, for your safety, we cannot fulfil certain requests if we cannot verify your identity.
WE MAY UPDATE THIS POLICY.
From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.
© 2019 ROHL LLC. All rights reserved.